A WHAT brush?
Yep, a wet brush.
Because not all bristles are created equal.
Did you know that using a normal brush while your hair is wet can actually cause damage? That's because your hair is more prone to damage when it's wet because it is weakened.
That's where a wet brush comes in. A wet brush is specifically designed to detangle wet hair without causing damage or breakage.
Tangle Teezer wet brushes are literally designed to maintain the health of your hair.
Here are some of the benefits of using a wet brush:
- Detangles wet hair easily and painlessly: Wet hair is more prone to breakage, so it's important to use a brush that won't tug or pull at your hair. Wet brushes have flexible bristles that are designed to glide through wet hair without causing any pain or damage.
- Promotes healthy hair growth: When you brush your hair, you're stimulating the scalp and promoting blood flow. This can help to improve hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- Distributes natural oils evenly: Wet brushes can help to distribute your hair's natural oils evenly from the scalp to the ends. This can help to keep your hair hydrated and prevent it from becoming dry and damaged.
- Reduces frizz: Wet brushes can help to reduce frizz by smoothing down the hair cuticles. This can give your hair a smoother, more polished appearance.
- Makes styling easier: When your hair is detangled and smooth, it's much easier to style. Whether you're blow-drying, straightening, or curling your hair, a wet brush can help you achieve the look you want with less effort.
If you're looking for a way to keep your hair healthy, tangle-free, and styled to perfection, a wet brush is a must-have product.
Here are some additional tips for using a wet brush:
Start by detangling your hair with your fingers before using the brush. This will help to prevent the brush from tugging at any knots.
Use a gentle, sweeping motion when brushing your hair. Don't press down too hard, as this can cause damage.
Brush your hair from the ends up. This will help to prevent breakage and distribute the natural oils evenly.
If you have curly hair, use a wide-tooth comb instead of a brush. This will help to prevent your curls from getting damaged.
Wash your wet brush regularly to prevent the build-up of dirt and hair products.